*Lug Nuts / Bolts*
H&R offers a large selection of specialty wheel tightening bolts and lug nuts, available with a multitude of thread sizes and seat types. Lug nuts and bolts may be used as replacement parts or with other H&R products. And, it’s always a good idea to have a couple extras on hand.
*WHEN ORDERING WHEEL BOLTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES*
*a)* If possible, name the brand of wheel.
*b)* New bolts must be longer than the original bolts by the width of the wheel spacer used.
*c)* The bolt head must be identical to the existing bolt:
* Taper 60deg - End digit 01
* Round head for M12/d24 mm, for M14/d28 mm - End digit 02
* Round head for M12/d26 mm (e.g. OE VAG-wheels) - End digit 03
* Flat head for Porsche original wheels M14 x 1.5 - End digit 06
*d)* Safety guidelines
(Minimum number of turns for wheel bolts / nuts):
* M12 x 1.25 = 8.0 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
* M12 x 1.50 = 6.5 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
* M12 x 1.75 = 6.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
* M14 x 1.25 = 9.0 turns = approx. 12mm of load bearing shaft length
* M14 x 1.50 = 7.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
* 1/2" UNF = 8.0 turns = approx. 11 mm of load bearing shaft length
Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc.). Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm -- i.e. Rear Axle Mercedes).
PartNumber : hr1255014
Description : Wheel Studs; Sold Individually
Knurl Diameter : 13.00mm
Seat Type : Stud
Thread Length : 50mm
Thread Type : 12 X 1.5
Wheel and Tire Accessories::Wheel Studs